--> [Poetry] UNDENIED LOVE - Pawners Paper | Pawners Paper

Featured Post

Pawners Paper Calls For Submissions

Pawners Paper Is Back! Attention writers and wordsmiths ! We are thrilled to announce that Pawners Paper after a long hiatus, is now open fo...

[Poetry] UNDENIED LOVE - Pawners Paper

Undenied love is a poem that narrates the beauty of live that lovers share- Pawnerspaper



My muse trembles at every distance
And my thought flunctuate to every angle
Cus i met an earthy angelic beauty
Whose voice sounds beautifully captivating
Like the contrast between the breeze and the whistling tree
.
Met on the isle of academic challenge
Her intelligence threw me on a rough dusty ride
My body shivers at her smile
And my heart lingers when she held my hands
Was the best feeling ever
.
Distance drew us{me} apart,
Still, her rosy scent perfume filled my world each lonely night
Her smile rips out my sore heart
Her soft skin cuddles me with cozy embrace
My heart was stolen by her{always}.
.
I doubted it struggling hard
When heart and friends teased the feeling
I was like a bemused leave
Tossed to an unknown direction by the wind
I was lost in her{undenied}.
.
First move was a naive step
My mind staggers at each breath
My heart failed, it stopped breathing
Was scared to replace its pace
Still the feeling was undaunted{truly real}.
.
Sometimes, i saw her iris blazing with same feeling
At times, its like a lost weary iced glacier
Confused? no was dispersed,
Sometimes, she was the dove with olive stem
At times, she was an hungry wolf
Still, i felt my heart racing at the thought of her.
.
I reverse my memory lane back to our{my} moments
Every chatty word drown me in a pool of abundance
Our chats hardly last a week
We buzzed our heads with sizzling emojis
Still, all through the month was the best moment.
.
The feeling is killing,
Her beauty is fascinating
Her voice is soothing
My heart is replaced with hers
To me it is an undenied feeling
That seems hard to profess his mind physically
But through this silent echoing poem, shyly
To you "dexter stacy" i say "i love you"
As long as my breath carries me


Sharing is caring

Name

A,1,African,65,Annual Writing Contest,16,Art and Photography,1,Articles,153,Book Reviews,10,Call for Submission,101,Contest,386,Education,22,Essay Contests,55,Featured Profile,1,Fiction,12,Flash Fiction,3,Freelancing,6,HAIKU,3,Interview,10,Literary Events,7,Literary Magazines,121,Literary News,91,Literature,14,MUSE,4,News,52,Newsletter,1,Non-Fiction,4,Opportunities,155,Photography,12,Poetry,91,Popular Authors Biographies,7,Publishers weekly,2,Romance,12,Shop Here,4,SHORT STORIES,16,
ltr
item
Pawners Paper: [Poetry] UNDENIED LOVE - Pawners Paper
[Poetry] UNDENIED LOVE - Pawners Paper
Undenied love is a poem that narrates the beauty of live that lovers share- Pawnerspaper
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2xEzLJZGPCE/X0A_qA8z7HI/AAAAAAAAEL8/j52bMo9Hg8MCpGlVNDUkEIdlk564LR0kQCPcBGAsYHg/w328-h217/pexels-isabella-mendes-341013.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2xEzLJZGPCE/X0A_qA8z7HI/AAAAAAAAEL8/j52bMo9Hg8MCpGlVNDUkEIdlk564LR0kQCPcBGAsYHg/s72-w328-c-h217/pexels-isabella-mendes-341013.jpg
Pawners Paper
https://www.pawnerspaper.com/2020/08/poetry-undenied-love-pawners-paper.html
https://www.pawnerspaper.com/
https://www.pawnerspaper.com/
https://www.pawnerspaper.com/2020/08/poetry-undenied-love-pawners-paper.html
true
7185372628731556906
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy